Culture at Large. This is 3S.
"THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS ALL OF THE SPACES AND EXPERIENCES TOGETHER. IT'S THAT INTERACTION THAT'S EXCITING."
When HAM was approached by 3S Artspace, a four year old non profit arts organization that was 2.3 million dollars in to a 3 million dollar capital campaign, we met an idea beloved by its community but not completely understood.
Their existing messaging and branding were a collection of ad hoc donated efforts created during the early years of the organization. Most of these materials focused on one of the three initial "S's" or spaces (a gallery, a 400-person capacity music venue, and a farm-to-table restaurant) instead of the idea of 3S as a hub for the arts in the Northeast.
As an actual launch date became a reality, 3S realized they needed to accomplish two things: create a cohesive brand presence across all of their platforms and craft visuals and messaging that more accurately reflected their mission.
Our brand launch strategy resulted in a 4,000+ increase in Facebook followers within the first week. To put those numbers in context, the first 4,000 followers took four years to build.
Membership revenue during the brand rollout came in at $27,429 surpassing six month budget goals.
The 3S mailing list increased by 30% within the first week of brand rollout.
- Market/Audience Research
- Stakeholder/Community Interviews
- Brand Identity
- Stationary + Print Materials
- Wayfinding + Environmental Display
- E-Blast Campaigns
- E-Blast Calendar Design
- Brand Rollout Strategy
- Site Specific Installation
- Positioning and Tone of Voice
- Brand Story
- Brand Manual + Visual Style Guide
- 100% Board and Major Donor Buy-in
- Highest Level of Social Engagement in Org History During Brand Rollout Campaign
- Brand Rollout Strategy Covered by Local, Regional, National Press
- Momentum Made During Brand Rollout Carried Fundraising Through Final Goal
- 12,000+ Likes and 11,000 Follows on Facebook
- 3,000+ Followers on Instagram
- Design Featured By Juxtapoz (online)