The 30 Year Refresh. Children's Museum of NH.
A GIANT LEAP FORWARD
After 30 years of operation as a beloved NH institution, positively effecting thousands of curious Granite State children (including us!), CMNH were poised to refresh their brand to more accurately speak to their vision for the future of the museum.
HAM crafted a thoughtful (and award-winning, hi) brand strategy that encouraged curiousity, play, and education. Using only two shapes, the new CMNH brand has unlimited possibility for messaging that constantly evolves but always remains on-brand.
- Market/Audience Research
- Brand Identity
- Custom Typeface
- Signage + Wayfinding
- Stationary + Print Materials
- Newsletter (Email + Print)
- E-blast Campaigns
- Responsive Website
- Additional Fundraising Opportunities Identified Through Rebranding Process
- 100% Board and Major Donor Buy-in
- Brand Rollout Covered by Local and Regional Press
- Membership Increase
- Design Featured in Los Logos 8 (Gestalten), Graphics For Kids (Sandu Publishing), Infinite Icon (Sandu Publishing), Abduzeedoo, From Up North, and more