REAL FOOD. REAL ADVENTURE. THE GOOD TO-GO BRAND IS BORN.
We first met good to-go in their infancy. technically, maybe even before they were born.
They were two wide-eyed, hardworking, backpacking, foodies who came to us with an amazing product, a dream, and not much else.
Where they saw a challenge in competing with deeply established brands occupying the market, we saw a massive opportunity to buck existing trends and light some fireworks in their industry.
Today, they've taken the outdoor world by storm - winning two Backpacker Editors Choice Awards, being featured in 250+ national and international publications, and being sold by hundreds and hundreds of retailers from mom + pop mountain shops to EMS and REI.
Humblebrag: we'd like to think had a little something to do with their success.
"I LIKE TO CELEBRATE AFTER A GOOD HIKE. I LIKE THAT SHARED EXPERIENCE."
One of the first challenges of Good To-Go was identifying their voice. HAM talked to countless adventurers, backpackers, long distance runners, and casual campers and found a unifying theme - experience. We wanted to speak to the experience of rewarding yourself for a job (or a hike, ride, swim) well done. The GTG voice is conversational, a bit funny, and always a happy partner in crime.
- Market/Audience Research
- Naming Consultation
- Brand Identity
- Stationary + Print Materials
- Responsive E-Commerce Website
- Art Direction (Photography)
- POS + POP Design
- Trade Show Design
- Brand Story
- Brand Manual + Visual Style Guide
- 250+ Editorial Reviews Published
- Avg 60,000 Units/Month Sold Last Calendar Year
- In 4 Short Years, GTG has grown staff from 2 to 21
- 2 Backpacker Editors Choice Awards
- 500+ Retailers
- Recent Introduction to International Market
- 7,000+ Instagram Followers
- 12,000+ Facebook Likes
- Design Featured in The Dieline, NotCot, Paste Magazine, and more.